Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website's domain or any subdomain or urls at https://docx2latex.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Here onwards online service at above mentioned url and infrastructure it provides is referred as 'Docx2Latex/we/us' and anyone using or accessing it,is referred as 'you/your'.
Your Identification and Responsibilities
- You must be a human.
- You must provide valid email. We will use it to contact you. Don't use email provided by disposable email service provider. Changes to these terms of service and any other notifications about updates to the service will be sent to the email address you provide. We will not be held responsible for any information not being received.
- You should provide your true information to us.
- Your age must be above 13 years.
- You are responsible for the availability of the technical requirements to use the benefits of the Docx2Latex in respect to the Internet connection and the compatibility with the usual browser software. The Customer is also obliged to secure its computer system, particularly to carry out a data backup regularly and to install up-to-date antivirus software. We are not liable for virus damages, which could have been prevented by using the corresponding software.
You are responsible for keeping data backup of any data uploaded to Docx2Latex and making sure that it is secure till it reaches to us.
You are responsible for keeping safe the password that you use to access the Docx2Latex and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of data or files to Docx2Latex, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection to communicate with the Docx2Latex.
We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
If you find any vulnerabilities in our system you can report them at email@example.com.
- Upload of any data in any form or format that (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (viii) spreads messages of terror or depicts torture; (viv) harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography; (x) promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal weapons
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the service by Docx2Latex.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the service provided by Docx2Ltex.
- Distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Services, including, without limitation, providing outsourcing, hosting, desktop or mobile software or applications (apps) or on-line services to third parties. Transfer the service to another person or "mirror" the service on any other server.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
The service on Docx2Latex's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Docx2Latex makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Docx2Latex does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the service on its website or otherwise relating to such service or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Docx2Latex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data , or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the service on Docx2Latex's website, even if Docx2Latex or a Docx2Latex authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Closing your account
For closing your account please contact us using contact us option in footer of this webpage or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Docx2Latex may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Docx2Latex will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and security-related issues, to the fullest extent of the law. Docx2Latex may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service.
Docx2Latex reserves right to terminate any accont without notice if these terms and conditions are violated or in other cases.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be partially or totally invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.